Belt Edge polishing machine for straight edge and pencil round profile.
Automatic belt edge polishing machine for marble, granite and agglomerate, to create and polish pencil round profiles, flat edges and flat edge plus bevels.
Very simple machine, as to its mechanical components and its electrical and electronic equipments; easy to use and service.
THE EXCLUSIVE FEATURES OF A COMANDULLI MACHINE SPIRA
- Conveyor belt width 600mm; driven by speed variator power 1,5Kw;
- Conveyor belt driven by a stainless steel plane.
- Pneumatic holding slab pistons.
- Control board with touch-screen visualized keyboard and pneumatic adjustment placed on the frontal part of the machine.
- Main covers in stainless steel.
- Water collecting tank with lateral flows.
- Tool cooling water flowing outside the spindles and managed by manual valves.
- Initial and final rollers, length 1 m. each.
- Manual bar for large-sized slabs support.
- Control PLC with software which automatically synchronizes the spindle and piston intervention as the slab passes.
- Colour touch screen
- Possibility to set the belt speed from control panel.
- Calibrating spindle.
- Automatic pre-cutting bevelling spindles (n. 2).
- Series of horizontal spindles to rectify the straight edges (n. 2).
- Series of bevelling spindles at 45° to make round bevels or bevels at 45° (n. 4 +4).
- Series of horizontal floating spindles for polishing the straight edges (n. 5).
- Spindle for upper groove tilting to 45°.
- Extendible bar to support pieces of big dimensions.
- Rollers for material loading/unloading
- Motorized positioning of calibrator or upper groove units.
- NEW DYNAMIC/SMART BELT SPEED FUNCTION: machine equipped with special software that, during the automatic cycle, varies automatically the belt speed to reduce donwtimes according to the kind working and the tools to be utilised.
|Advancing/feed speed (conveyor belt)||m/1′||0÷3|
|Loading table height||mm||950|
|Abrasive wheels diameter||mm||130|
|Diameter of the gauging wheel||mm||210|
|Water requirement||l/1’||circa 150|
|Air requirement||l/1’||circa 180|
|Power installednza totale installata||Kw||33|
|Dimensions (senza rulliere)||m||7,6×2,2×2,6|
A CONSTANT CHALLENGE
When our engineers and technicians compete with each other they outdo themselves, and you are the winners. By developing superior machines, able to process various working processes at the highest quality level, we help you to satisfy the many different requirements of your customers and satisfy your creativity, by giving you the possibility to extend your business.